To what extent your control systems keep up with the changes of information systems?
Security is an everyday process rather than one-time investment. Primary threat lies in the false perception of security.
Through the audit in the field of information security you will be able to put the investment in the right direction and turn it into expenditure that will keep its value in future.
- Consistent risk analysis
- Existing security status assessment in the organization
- Effectiveness analysis of the security control systems
- Revision of existing processes and procedures of the security
- Gap analysis and assessment of the relevance to the international standards
- Review of technical documentation
- Analysis of the configuration of technical equipments such as firewalls, web-filters etc.
- Analysis of the organization’s web architecture
- Inspection of the physical security
You will receive:
- Justified recommendations to develop Information Security strategy
- Possibility to improve existing control systems
- Recommendations to implement new control systems
- Concrete recommendations to improve processes and procedures
- Guidelines to design, document, implement and monitor the processes that should be implemented
- Full confidentiality
- Interviews with staff members
- Document analysis
- Technical configuration analysis
- Program code analysis
- Testing/cyberattack scenario simulation